3M™ Gluten Protein Rapid Kit, L25GLU
- 3M™ Gluten Protein Rapid Kit results are noticeable 11 ± 1 minute after the sample is deposited.
- Rapid, qualitative immunochromatographic lateral flow test cartridges for detecting allergenic food proteins.
- Detects allergen proteins in both processed and unprocessed forms..
- Environmental swabs, CIP rinse water, and food samples can all be accommodated in the test.
- 3M™ Environmental Collection Swabs and 3M™ Transfer Pipettes are sold separately.
-Environmental Monitoring, Packaging & Storage Testing, Raw Milk Reception, Ready-to-eat
-25 test kits/ case
The 3M™ Gluten Protein Rapid Kit and the 3M™ Allergen Protein Rapid Kit are designed to screen for the presence of particular proteins in clean-in-place (CIP) final rinse water, environmental swab samples, food ingredients, and processed food products.
The 3M™ Allergen Protein Rapid Kits employ a lateral flow device (LFD), which is an immunochromatographic test method that employs antibodies that are specialised for the detection of proteins from certain allergic meals. When the target protein is present in a specific range of concentrations, three lines appear; a control line, a hook line, and a test line. These limits will differ depending on the protein assay, and the limit of detection may differ depending on the matrix examined. Samples with a high concentration of target protein may produce an incorrect test, resulting in the lack of the hook line and/or test line.