3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 – E. coli O157, MDA2ECO96
- One assay protocol and fewer steps than most tests reduces repetitive tasks and makes it easy to train employees.
- Ready-to-use and pre-dispensed reagents provide convenience and minimize the chance of human error.
- Color-coded assay tubes by organism and matching software screens allow for better tracking and easy identification.
- The ability to run all assays simultaneously and the flexibility to test up to 96 samples in each run helps you operate more efficiently.
- Real-time amplification and detection process identifies positive results in as early as 15 minutes and allows you to make critical decisions faster.
-Carcass Sampling, Cutting & Grinding, Raw Milk Reception
3M™ Molecular Detection Assay 2 - E. coli O157 (including H7) is used with the 3M™ Molecular Detection System for the rapid and specific pathogen detection of E. coli O157, including H7, in enriched food samples.
As with all test methods, the source, formulation and quality of enrichment medium can influence the results. 3M has evaluated the 3M Molecular Detection Assay 2 - E. coli O157 (including H7) with Buffered Peptone Water ISO.
OUR PATHOGEN DETECTION KIT
The 3MTM Molecular Detection Assay 2 - E. coli O157 (MDA2ECO96), is a cutting-edge pathogen detection solution. This pathogen detection kit, designed for the reliable identification of E. coli O157, harnesses the power of molecular technology to give speedy and exact findings. It detects the presence of E. coli O157 in a wide range of samples, including food, environmental swabs, and clinical specimens.
It has several advantages. Firstly, it combines the ease of use with great sensitivity, allowing for speedy and reliable detection. The assay produces clear and simple data, allowing for fast decision-making in critical situations. Furthermore, the kit is designed to reduce false positives and false negatives, providing reliable results and lowering the chance of costly errors. Another benefit of this pathogen detection kit is its adaptability. It may be incorporated into your existing laboratory workflow, allowing for more efficient and streamlined testing methods. Because of its compatibility, it is well suited for a wide range of applications in industries such as food safety, healthcare, and environmental monitoring.